Sunday, April 22, 2012

How Lindsey Got Her Groove Back (Blog Groove)

So...it has been a really long time since I have blogged and it makes me sad. So I decided its time to start again. I am going to promise myself to blog every Sunday...in addition to blogging every session (which I have a few to catch up on!!). Even if its just a little snipet or a few words of wisdom I need to be better!


First the photog stuff. Things are starting to take off. I have found some amazing new spots and am excited for the weather to actually be nice. It will be nice to have the hubby around again too since he has been working every weekend all winter. Then I won't have to find a babysitter for the little monster. :) I have a few weddings on the books and am so excited to be meeting new clients and building my business into what I envision it to be. 


Now onto the fun part. I bought a SMASHbook!!! If you don't know what it is, YouTube it. Best thing EVER! I have wanted one of these for a year but never got around to it. Just so happened on my date night with the hubby the other night we went to Target to waste time before a movie and they just started carrying them! So I grabbed a book and literally every accessory they had for it. Now I am so nervous about creating my first page. I know it is supposed to be a random thing...which I am usually very good at...its just hard to start something! So I was looking at one of the 5 parenting magazines I get in the mail and found a perfect heading for my first page: THE BUCKET LIST. Yes!!! So its time for me to get all my bucket items on a page. Here is what I am starting with. Just a warning, they are super random and in no particular order. So sit back, enjoy, comment, "Like" Lindsey Klimek Photography on Facebook, follow me on Pinterest (lklimek), and have an amazing week!!!


THE BUCKET LIST
-Skydive
-Go on an African safari
-See NY, NY in December
-Be a full-time photographer
-Go to a drive-in movie
-Swim with dolphins
-Visit every state
-See the Taiwan lantern festival
-Have a SUCCESSFUL veggie garden
-Get an edible arrangement
-Build a huge treehouse
-Have a big, happy family
-Take dancing lessons
-Shop on Rodeo Drive
-Get a tattoo
-Go into the airport and buy tickets for a random flight
-Sell framed photography
-Own my own studio/gallery
-Own a: potbelly pig, donkey, horse, pygmy goat, and a hedgehog
-Raise a cow as a pet
-Enter an art competition
-Dye my hair (or sections of it) unconventional colors
-Own a house on a lake
-Be in 2 places at once
-Decorate for every holiday
-Touch a walrus, penguin, and giraffe
-Learn italian
-Scuba dive
-See the northern lights
-Catch a jar of fireflies
-Complete a painting
-Learn to paint with water colors


LKPhotography on Facebook    LKPhotography's Official Website




No comments:

Post a Comment