Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Almost Time for May!!!!!

Well I promised a blog at least every Sunday...so here we go...first a little rambling...

It has been an exciting week. I have upgraded my camera (!!) I am so excited for it to come to my door I can hardly stand it. I was trying to sell the camera I have now, but then decided on another path for it. Since my sister and her brood will be here all summer...I will pass it on to her to play with. We will explore all summer and learn as much as we can. Being a stay-at-home mom of 4 (!) kids this would be a nice way to stay busy, be creative, all while capturing amazing pictures throughout the growing up of her kids. This was the reason I started in the first place. Who know, maybe she could start this into a business of her own. :)
Next weekend is the beginning of May and I am hoping to have shoots every weekend in May. Whether it be client shoots or portfolio building shoots. Now I just have to hope the weather cooperates. I have been working on the creative vision for a few styled/conceptualized shoots that I almost have the full vision for in my head. Now its the building and model finding process. (hint, hint) (volunteer! :)) 
I am always trying to learn as much photography-related information as possible...mostly from the internet, but I also want to keep the creative juices flowing.

OK OK OK, so on with the May specials already... 
1. Basic Session (This includes children, family, maternity, engagement, and portrait)
If you book one of these sessions in May, you will get $20 off the session fee, PLUS a $20 print                         credit along with your CD of images.*

2. Senior Session
If you book a senior session in May you will get the regular senior package for $70. That's $50 off (!!) PLUS 50 free wallets. This is along with your CD of images.*

3. Weddings!!!
If you book a wedding with me in May you will get $100 off the Perfect Wedding package!! Will also throw in a $50 print credit along with the rest of the package! **

*The basic and senior sessions must be booked in May and must be done before the end of August.
**The weddings must be booked in May and take place in either 2012 or 2013.

PLEASE contact me if you have any questions or to schedule a session. You can either contact me through my website (Lindsey Klimek Photography Website), through Facebook (Lindsey Klimek Photography Facebook) or email me at lindseyklimekphotography@gmail.com.

*Lindsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment