Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Rose ... {4MonthsOld}

When my sister-in-law Angie asked me to take pictures of her 4-month-old daughter, I said yes, of course and was so excited....and then came the anxiety. Not only did I have to take pictures inside (which I have only attempted once before) but I have never worked with a baby before. So the props, backdrops, poses, etc. were all new for me and I was scared! I researched and researched poses and lighting suggestions before that day. When the day came, she lasted about 10 minutes before the tears came and she zonked out for the night. I got a few pictures, but not enough. Our other niece had her 8-year birthday party 5 days later, so I packed up what I could with my "frugal" backdrop stand made of pipes :) We got a few more but there were a lot of willing assistants (all 5 years or younger) so that session didn't last long either. While not perfect...it was a good learning experience and I hope Angie loves the pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment