Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2011 gave me some of the best moments of my life. In addition to the MANY milestones my beautiful daughter had met this year, she turned 2 (!)... I married the best man in the world and my best friend... We got to spend about a month with my sister's family which is the longest we have seen them ever! ... And I was able to finally start my dream of starting a photography business. 

I hope that 2012 will bring my family health, happiness, and lots of time together. I hope it brings my new business growth, new clients, education, and new equipment (I am just dreaming now). 

I am embarking on 2 photography adventures right away this year. I am taking part in a Project52 which is 1 picture a week with a different category every week. Also a Project365 which is just a personal picture everyday for a year. I will be posting these in their own albums on my facebook page Click here to check it out.

As far as for personal adventures, I am hoping to go on at least one trip out of the state. It would be amazing to visit my sister and her family this spring in Florida. They are also going to be in Minnesota all summer which I am looking forward to the most. We are going to do so many fun things and make a lot of memories.

While 2011 was good to me, I have high hopes for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment