Sunday, January 1, 2012

{My baby is 2 years old!!!!}

I can't believe my little Isabelle is already 2 years old. I have no idea where the time as gone. I remember when she was so small and would just sleep all day. Wow. Now I don't think she ever stops talking! She even talks in her sleep!

I miss her dearly every day at work, and I treasure every weekend I get to spend with her. It is so hard to miss a lot of her day, but the time I get with her is the absolute best part of my days. 

Although I am a city girl and am trying to get her to like a lot of "girly" things, Frank has already gotten her brainwashed into farm-mode. I always joke that I want her to be prom queen, and he says she can be the dairy princess. Oh geez. Anyways, since she HATES taking pictures (of course) I tried bringing her to a few of her favorite places around our farm and her grandparent's farm to at least try to get a few genuine smiles from her. Although she isn't looking in the camera in most of the pictures...I am in love with every one. And even though I am a little biased, I think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. 















No comments:

Post a Comment